Wednesday 10 October 2012

The SetUp!

As a lot of artists of different kind of there own 'set up' of how they work i desided to qucikly take photos of mine and show and explain them within this post.

 

 Coke, just one of the many choices for the 'Energy Drink!' and come on... I'ts cherry.
 Next to my computer desk is my warbrode & 2 of them is one A3 paper its too large to fit on my desk and me be able to work without them being in the way. All the images I will need for what i am doing it put up here so its easy to see them all and takes up no space.
 Normally my keyboard goes on the sliding segmant underneath my desk but as im let handed i need to use my left hand on the wacom and as i need constant access to move and shortcuts for zBrush I place my keyboard on top and rest my right hand on the edge of the tablet with my left hand using the wacom.
To make the time not feel draining and not to become bored i play music through my docking station, although the stand is broken I use an AUX cable connected to my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment