Monday 15 October 2012

The Progress Marathon #4

Okay so as always where is the progression of my zBrush model.

So no refrence was used for this, research into mirroring was done but that will be explained later on.

So lets begain.





So here is the full body of my creature! What i had to do was mirror everything that was one the right side of the body, first i had to delete the division level so it didnt have any SubDivisions. then i had to go into deformation and select mirror and make sure it was on the 'X' axis which it was preset to anyway. I saved it at this point because it will be easier to see the difference in detail between this model and the next one shown.



 
Here is the next step in my modeling. Here I had to merge the above model and delete its SubDiv's then choose how smooth and how much resolution that will be applied to the model; as Drew previously shown me this I done the same as him, putting smoothness on '1' and the resolution round about 800. This had to be done to get rid of the SubTool creases.





Here is the current progression after the skin was made. Here you can see that i have attempted to add more detail with such things as veing but this is still the primary detail level, higher levels of detail will be added. I desided to work on the arms mainly after making the skin, small amount was added else were like the head and torso but not to the same extent as the arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment