Wednesday 24 October 2012

Physical Marathon #4

The marathon is still being run.
Now in this post their wont be as much as their normally is.



This post is just covering the detail added the the bands. I believe after a few more tweaks the shoulders will be able to be put on. Here is the hair bands, the top one was shown in the previous post but more detail has been added making it more curved and smooth in appearance and phyically. The main difference I can show is the bottom band, The lower band wasnt easy to carve into at all, I found it hard to do as the hair is so fragile i didnt want it to break off; so i asked Drew, he said how i should have the head resting on the table and use my thumb to support the part I was carving, this worked and eventally wasnt as worried, although I was still nervious about it breaking I had to apply more force to make the right cuts. Thankfully nothing broke. Next I believe I will be adding detail to the hair on the ponytail and roots then adding the shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment