Wednesday 24 October 2012

Alpha Test #1

As I am an idiot I didnt mark what alphas was used for what test and the different times they were tested so.. well I cant show what alpha done what unless I can tell visually.

Here are all the alpha tests I have done.





IM NOT AS STUPID AS I THOUGHT! I did name the tests different names. So here are all of the first test at once, I will now break it down and add the alpha used next to it.


Okay the first one uses this apha, it is elephant wrinkles! as i was just testing i put them over the whole head this wont be what will be used as it doesnt give the feel i am aiming for.

Here is the standard skin texture, this might be my base, this is also wrinkles but it gives a good effect as its complete skin.


This image uses both the the alphas, this will be done but not using these alphas.

Here is a rougher texure which i added to the body and increased the intensity to suit it well, i like the look of this but am still in search of a better base body.

No comments:

Post a Comment