Saturday 10 November 2012

The Conculsion!

We are at the end..
Its like having an amazing games campaign..
Then that main character dies..
And you cry..
And wait years for the next one..
AND FIND OUT ITS A SPIN OFF :@

WELL NOT HERE!
There will be NO spin off!

okay enough babel.
The project is over, lets just overview the project without going on paragraph armies.
BUT first, here is my finished zBrush.




THATS ALL YOUR GETTING!
I know I know you want more but Santa doesnt always get it right.

So there is my final zbrush high rez thingy-ma-bob. The only change since the last post was the alphas, this uses only 2, a skin and hair alpha. Looks pretty sick! Well i think so -_-.

Well after all the work was done, we had to upload it. This failed! It just wouldnt work! Matthew and Christie Stayed for like another half hour trying to get it to upload. I exported all the models I was sending off as .OBJ's. I wanted the game rez, high rez head, original anatomy and final anatomy to be marked. So there was 4 exports, all worked fine, I put them into maya to see if they were okay, they were all fine, expect for the high rez head. It just gave me a error message at the bottom, Matthew tried to help but couldnt get it to work in Maya so he tried 3DS Max and it imported, so he then exported it from 3DS and it put it into Maya and it still wouldnt work, so GOOD LUCK! Then we had problems uploading, we spent time trying to get it to work but none of them would upload, eventually it did but we was originally in internet explorer, Christie suggested using firefox and it worked, although the upload then took AGES! But eventually it worked, visible to only Matthew and Drew. So thankyou to Matthew and Christie for getting it all working and uploaded. In total all the work I aimed to hand in was all completed. the retapologized model, high rez, anatomy, phyical model and blog. The phyical work will be given in on monday (drawings and physical model) ALTHOUGH I didnt paint my phyical model and if I am given the time on monday (which is unlikely) then I will.
Here is the end to another blog.
(And hopefully another A! Thats is if I got one before)
Please feed my fish..
36 posts; HAVE FUN READING THEM!
Seriously though feed my fish..

No comments:

Post a Comment